Sunday, August 16, 2009

happy birthday

no not happy,
simply sublime.

lots of dedications for today, since tomorrow it'll be less meaningful. although it's actually tomorrow.


to the big bunch of baboons who appeared in front of my house, nothing else could have made my day (: never would I have expected such a surprise. you sweet bunch of sandflies, you frabjous bunch of ferrets! [moses, yizu, kenneth, marcus, ben, joanna, jiajun!] [edit: THIS IS AFFECTIONATE HUMOUR!]

and especially to joanna and marcus who got me this extremely hacker gift which cannot be found in Singapore which i was dying to have but knew i could never get my hands on:

Where The Light Is:John Mayer Live In Los Angeles [LIVE] IS THE BEST GIFT EVER (:



now to specifics:

: yes i read through it. it's okay (: and yes we two are rather similar. if you know what i mean. extremely touching.

No comments: