Sunday, December 27, 2009

and now the hols are almost over and i'm wondering what i did with my hols.

I
1) woke up in the afternoon
2) learnt (sort of) slow dancing and in your atmosphere
3) wrote a christmas present
4) played guitar till 3 in the morning
5) made new friends
6) wrote christmas cards

i think i squandered a lot of my days simply doing nothing. what a waste.

although the holidays have been quite interesting and fun indeed, somehow there's some greater goal that i failed to achieve and it sucks to not know what it is.



OH AND I DO NOT LIE WHEN I SAY THAT YOU ALWAYS KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAPPENS TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND IN P6. we're all connected you know.


anyways i keep coming back to wheel by john mayer which happens to be one of my favourite songs of all time (to rival slow dancing). possibly the most underrated song in the whole wide world (in which i am just a passing stranger)

you can't build a house of leaves
And live like it's an evergreen
It's just a season thing
It's just this thing that seasons do

i built a house of leaves didn't i,


(for want of a roof)

No comments: