Thursday, May 21, 2009

of bad hair(cut) days and hammer-ons.

noo. got a haircut, lost those curls. i want my straight-looking curls back ok!

except my mum and dad both have straight hair. hm.

hammer-ons are beautiful! except when you have to stretch 4 frets, then they suck.

Maths on monday, Bio next friday, SS during the holidays. I can't take much more of this.

Plus 02. Shark is shaping up (slowly). But i can see they're shaping up.

Perhaps it's time for another wordy post, like bella's. I miss wordy posts.







5 months since I took a more active role in church. Well, it's really worth it, I guess. To quote Chris," This is the only place where you can go and people won't say you suck." Well, maybe they did say I suck (at the drums duh, I don't play them) but I get the point.


don't be afraid
fight your shadows till they fly off
fly off into the scarlet sky
the scarlet sky
the sky that grows a steady shade of red
when everything's been done, been said.

i have yet another idea for a poem. but you won't get to see it.

I can't write poems now, that's why the one at the top sucks. I'm not feeling emo. I have to feel emo to write poems. Wahaha. More incentives to be emo.

Refer to ryan higa's "How to be Emo".

Oh well, I'm bored. And if any Dolphin people are reading this, could I kope your shift? I want to go to churchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!


josh (and it's raining outside, and inside)

No comments: