Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a lengthy post at last!

Heellooo. I realise I haven't really posted a long post in an even longer time. Perhaps that's got to do with the coming EOYs. But i shall make a valiant attempt at catharsis today!

school schmool

School's begun again for me and it's 'back to the grind', as my mum likes to put it. It's even more hectic now, the exams are now exactly one month away (oh no!) At least I've started studying already. I know people who haven't started. Good luck to those few.

DMP was reintroduced after a whole wave of student protests, and it's really fun! For the first time I actually get to choose what I want to do.

Okay maybe not EVERYTHING i want to do but still i'm happy (:

boarding schmoarding

Boarding is actually really useful. For one I can actually study better in school. And the internet's up till 12 (: and it's the best feeling ever to exit the dining hall and lo and behold! you're in school already.

Although personally I feel that rollcall is rather unnecessary. Cuts into all my plans. Ah well. The food's really good too (so stop complaining that the chicken is like rubber all you maggots). Like, restaurant standard. Okay slightly lower BUT STILL it's very nice kays.

fly schmly

I'm glad to say that my CG is really getting all active and happy and high now! For one our CG identity is there (HAHA thanks to liz and jj and meee) and we all love each other lots. Although there's still a lot more that we can do. Of which I shall be talking to jiajun and liz and maybe niki (:

I really learnt a lot about our batch in the 3/4 of a year I really came back. Made a heck lot of new friends, reconnected with some old ones. There are a few really outstanding members in our batch which I have noticed. Again more discussion with more church people is required. :D

Worship has been really rewarding too. There is no other feeling like it, climbing onto the stage and really just having fun worshipping God. I believe as much as God wants us to worship him for being awesome and powerful (!!!!YEAH!!!!) I think worship in some part is also meant for us to express our love and get in touch with emotions. (:

on a side note i need tsura to help help help me and send me the thing for understudies so I can create a new-fangled shiny nice new proper training thing! as charged by random people.


finally i'm done. RE TIME

josh

No comments: