Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hey people.


i APOLOGIZE to 02 for the crappy performance manz. I was really terribly disappointed by my level of failure. ):

BUT TO MAKE UP FOR IT HERE'S AN AWESOME VIDEO OF GUITAR SKILLZ. MY EARS EXPLODED AT 0.33:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chaferbud#p/a/f/0/g3p0Qpwwydc


on further reflection, i have realised that

'If our devotion is to the cause of humanity, we will be quickly defeated and broken-hearted, since we will often be confronted with a great deal of ingratitude from other people. But if we are motivated by our love for God, no amount of ingratitude will be able to hinder us from serving one another.'

is so true.


i miss the days where friends were friends and everyone sat down together and laughed and screamed and cried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.