Tuesday, March 9, 2010

today i was reading matilda again, and i discovered this:

Never and never, my girl riding far and near
In the land of the hearthstone tales, and spelled asleep,
Fear or believe that the wolf in a sheepwhite hood
Loping and bleating roughly and blithely shall leap, My dear, my dear,
Out of a lair in the flocked leaves in the dew dipped year
To eat your heart in the house in the rosy wood.

if you like profound romantic poetry then http://www.crowjudith.com/article/13/in-country-sleep is the place for you.



bryan, you're way deep in the saltwater room. i had to trawl through MILLIONS of other posts to find that one okay. you know what i mean.

and, it ain't about politics y'know. we all know what he's like. our fears are (quite) justified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Lodyanync