Monday, May 17, 2010



i'm the one on the right.


(:



as i began to listen to crazy nights again today i suddenly saw that picture of that sunset which you told me about in our first or second conversation and which we later laughed over with bears and climbing in the dark and getting pushed off and i remember smiling like a fool and i was, for just a few moments, completely and totally honest with myself. it seeps in slowly, that feeling of emptiness but when you realise it's there it's like nothing else.

like i said, a clarity moment.

edit: for the first time in months, i feel free. Your place has been usurped.


edit: i am truly fascinated by my state of affairs right now. all it took was 15 seconds. Or less.

why why why why do you always turn up somehow even when i do not want to see even a trace of you around, oh my trusted friend? all the reasons that hid themselves previously are now slowly coming back to life.

although it's not your fault.

but i still don't like this ):

it's my fault oh yes it is. you remind me how lousy i am at this ): and your successes scare me.

I'm just jealous.

No comments: