Friday, February 27, 2009

yay poem post!


Thanks to the utterly emo and heart-wrenching essay I wrote for my English personal narrative text (yes I nearly cried. Lol, one day I’ll look at it, add a few paragraphs and post it here) I will now write a romantic poem to balance up my emotions.


loving you

i can’t stop looking at you

soft locks of charcoal-black hair

cascade downwards. who knew

beauty existed in one colour?

i can’t stop looking at you

doe eyes that could melt

even a soul of obsidian

not to mention my heart.

i can’t stop looking at you

a smile that proves to me

that all the rainbows in the world and beyond

are curved the wrong way.

i can’t stop looking at you

but since when

since when

have you ever looked at me?

Note: every single line was invented by moi, over a period of 30 minutes. A good way to pass half an hour, no? Well, it was fun for me. I’ll probably present this during lit for homework. yay

Josh (and I bet you are wondering, who is this for? maybe it isn’t even meant for anyone…)

No comments: