Tuesday, March 24, 2009

whew

Now that that has been settled, let's blog about some real stuff. And now i can start giving people my bloglink!

macbeth quiz today. total rubbish. "Take my ____ for ____"- fill in the blanks.

i mean, everyone knew it was "Take my milk for ____", some totally sick line which lady macbeth says (especially the 'unsex me' part earlier)

The real answer was "Take my milk for gall"

now for the slew of sick answers:

"Take my milk for drinking" how obvious that it's not.

"Take my milk for money" lady macbeth is NOT cheap.

some others i'm not gonna mention. Sorry if i offend any gals reading this.

Andre was the winner of this quiz:

"All the _______ of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand." guess what he put?

Gummi-bears. Yes, gummi-bears.

"Art thou not, _____ vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight?"

real answer: fatal. Andre's answer: x-ray. phail.

I get a feeling I'm gonna lose a lot of readers soon. oh dear.

tm this week. after 2 weeks of non-attendance thanks to jobweek and loudfest.

No comments: